- KidTopia is suitable for children AGES 12 AND YOUNGER. ALL guests must wear socks on the playground area.
- Children MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- All guests are REQUIRED to complete AND sign our online waiver before entering the play space.
- Children who appear visibly sick will kindly be asked to return on a day when they are feeling better. We respectfully ask that parents and caregivers consider the health and well-being of all our guests.
- Please note KidTopia is not a drop-off center or child care facility. Parents and caregivers must stay within the open play space area to supervise their child at all times during their stay.
- We understand many of our guests are potty training. If so, we ask that children wear appropriate potty-training undergarments while at Kidtopia. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the play space. There will be a $100 cleaning fee if your child soils in KidTopia.
- Changing is permitted ONLY in restrooms, which have been outfitted with baby changing stations. No Exceptions.
- KidTopia is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- KidTopia reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason.